Learn more ...
In order to ensure uninterrupted operation of our customer’s milling system and to increase the number of processed wooden panels, a fully automatic return system with an integrated panel turner was developed and linked to the existing system.
After the first side of the wooden panel has been processed, it is transported to the shuttle via a roller system. This is followed by transport in the transverse direction. The four vertical axes of the shuttle are rotated by 90° to move the shuttle back to the rear end of milling system in the longitudinal direction. The wooden panel is turned by 180° on a turning device and transported to the existing system to be milled on the other side.
- Maximum workpiece weight: 16000 kg
- Maximale Werkstückabmessungen: 16 x 3,5 Meter
- Cycle time of the shuttle (transverse and longitudinal transport): 6 Minutes
- Turning time for 180° plate turning: approx. 2 Minutes
- Floor structure: max. 80 mm (accessible area)
- Drive: Inductive energy transmission system or by battery