Learn more ...
In their daily use, forging dies are exposed to enormous forces, friction and, above all, dirt. In order to ensure optimal functioning and the longest possible service life, both die halves must be kept clean and lubricated.
Makkon GmbH developed a high-speed spray bar for a long-standing cooperation partner, which moves the spray nozzles in between the die halves in the specified cycle time of 4 seconds and retracts them again after spray rinsing. While the maintenance area is often built into other systems, with this solution the assembly can be folded to the side using a swivel mechanism.
- Weight: ca. 8500 kg
- Conveyor speed: 100 m/s
- Speed of marking heads: max. 20 m/s²
- Controlling: Decentralized
- Servo axis: SEW Eurodrive
- Servocontroller: SEW Eurodrive
- Marking heads: MSM Markiersysteme
- SPS Controlling System: Siemens S7 - 1513F