Automatic high-speed planer infeed
Learn more ...
This system is used to feed the subsequent planing machine with workpieces. The special feature of the Makkon planer infeed is that the planer thickness, board thickness and board width are set automatically.
The goods are accelerated by infeed rollers from a transverse transport to a longitudinal transport and fed to the planer without gaps by means of an acceleration or braking section. The infeed rollers of this Makkon system are vulcanized to ensure gentle acceleration of the planed goods. Products that have already been planed can also be treated without damaging the wood.
- Dimensions: 6750 x 1600 x 1300 mm
- Min. dimensions of boards: 12 x 60 x 3000 mm
- Max. dimensions of boards: 131 x 300 x 5500 mm
- Max. weight of boards: 120 kg
- Max. infeed speed: 800 m/min
- Motors: SEW Eurodrive
- Profile railguides: HIWIN Motion Control & Systems
- Screw jacks, clutches: ZIMM GmbH
- Cardan shafts: ELSO Elbe
- Conveyor chains: REXNORD