Tool changing systems
Learn more ...
Ever since Makkon GmbH was founded, we have been involved in the design and manufacture of our tool changing systems for drop forging presses. These systems enable easy, fully automatic and highly efficient changing of tools weighing up to 200 tons for large closed-die forging presses.
With our systems, the set-up times for these presses are greatly reduced. The process takes less than five minutes for a press changeover. The changing carriage (or several) transports the tools themselves, moving on track systems or smooth floors. Inductive energy supply, energy chain or underfloor sliding contact can be used for energy and data connection.
- Dimensions: Individual
- Max. weight of tools: ca, 200 tons
- Options: Simplex (1 tool) / Duplex (2 tools)
- Cycle time: approx. 5 minutes for changing the tools
- Safety: Protective grid, laser scanner or light grid
- Data transmission: IWLAN or data cable
- Changing process: Fully servo-electric with or without hydraulics
- Optional: Set-up platform